CCMI Associates has been providing health care services on a national basis for the past 32 years, specializing in case management and life care planning. Our clients have included more than 300 payer and provider organizations, the US military, attorneys, employers and individual consumers.
- Case management certification review courses
- Individual Case Management
- Neurological illness and injury in children and adults
- Educational programs on case management ethics
CCMI Associates' staff are differentiated by their real life clinical experience in the health care delivery system. They regularly attend continuing education programs to maintain an updated knowledge base.
LIFE CARE PLANNERS
32 years of experience in pediatric and adult life care planning
Prepared or reviewed over 300 life care plans
Have provided life care planning for both plaintiff and defense attorneys, social service agencies, and trusts
Certified in Case Management (CCM)
- Experience in payer and provider programs
- Specialize in complex/catastrophic health conditions